Looks sweet. Is it meant to be an online multiplayer? There's no other characters in the game or am I doing something wrong? :D
Wizard Mealee Update 1.1
Ørjan here! I just want to say that we are truly humbled by the hundreds of people checking out our tiny game. As you might know, the game was made in 3 short days for a game jam. But! I've decided to add some post jam game updates that I hope you will enjoy. Please don't hesitate to reach out and share your experiences with the game. I hope you have as much fun playing it as we had making it. Without further ado.
- New color variants for the wizards!
- New "killfeed" that shows information about the game and players
- A whole bunch of new particle systems, sound and visual effects
- Taken steps to make movement feel more fluid
- Controller support
- Made adjustments to the Wizard Tower level
- Various bug fixes and balancing adjustments
**Needs steam to be open to play online! Make sure that you and your steam friends use the same download region to play together**